Swelling, itching, numbness after wearing wet shoes. Treatment?

at work on day i was wearing my normal shoes and i work with bathing dogs. My shoes got soaking wet and i was not able to change out of them until i got home. the next day i woke up with a swollen itchy almost numb feeling middle toe. it also had a bump on it. Now it has spread to the left toe next to it. it feels the same. just more itchy and the middle toe is now only sensitive to touch. I want to know what it could possibly be and how i could treat it.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013