Swelling inside ear, painful pressure behind ear lobe, below ear, stiff neck. Reason, treatment?

I have swelling inside my ear similar to a pimple inside the ear that is painful when touched. There is pressure inside the ear and pain in the bone behind and directly below and behind the lobe in the soft spot . Today it progressed to swelling directly below the ear about 2 inches on the neck. I have no swollen nodes under the jaw or jaw pain and the ear doesn t ache just feels like some pressure and hurts if I touch it. No sore throat , cough , etc. but I m starting to get a stiff neck only on the same side. Could this be a deep ear infection?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012