Swelling, inflammation below throat causing intense pain over one side of the body, sleeping difficulty. What should be the cure?

I have what appears to be a swollen or inflammed bone just below my throat , its very painful and seems alot bigger than the other side, I am also finding it very difficult to sleep at night the pain has been excrutiating over the weekend right across the top right hand side of my chest from my shoulders to my neck and also up to my ear and head, all based around the right hand side, can you advice please?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012