Swelling in wrist with rashes, pain and locking elbow. Histroy of carpel tunnel and tendinitis surgeries. Advice

Ten years ago, I had surgery on both hands for carpal tunnel and bi-lateral tendinitis. In the last few months, I've noticed alot of swolleness in the arm right above my wrist. Sometimes redness (appears to looks like a rash) now in these last few weeks its painful in the joint of my elbow and my elbow locks up at night.,making it very painful in the morn to straighten my arm all the way out. Is this tendinitis again along with tennis elbow.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013