Swelling in vein with no reason. MRI report diagnosed tumour and need minor surgery. Consulted other doctor, told growth of tendon or ganglion. How to get relief from swelling and severe pain which persist?

hi. i am a 24yrs girl. and i for no reason got a swelling in my right hand in the vein . i got an m r i done and the reports diagnosed a tumour ( schwannoma ) and i need to undergo a minor surgery. i consulted another doctor he said if i gain atleast 5kgs i wont have any issues with it. i consulted a third doctor and he said its just a growth of tendon or ganglion something. it happens if we work a lot. now its been 3 to 3 1/2yrs and i still have pain in my hand and the swelling in the vein persists. can you suggest what i need to do. sometimes i even have severe pain in my veins for no reason and my whole hands i.e the palms and wrist and fingers hurt a lot. help plz. im just going to b 24 i dont wanna be an old lady from now only.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012