Swelling in vaginal labia, happens after sex, wore condoms during sex, pad worn for menstrual cycle. Treatment for swelling?

Hello.. I have a swollen libia. It first happened about 6 months ago. After intercourse, it swells up and takes quite a while to go down. It had enlarged from top to bottom just on one side, hiding the other libia. There no itching, burning, or scabs and no discharge ... Just swollen. There isnt any skin hanging as well. My menustral cycle had came and it was pretty heavy so I wore a pad. The pad had irritated the Libia and for the first time it irritable and hurts, especially when sitting and walking. I had visited the ER and they couldn t diagnose me. The condoms we use during intercourse are regular trogans, no special brand (I.e special lube, ribbed, etc.) . Can you please share the causes, treatments or tell me what I m typically suffering from?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012