Swelling in upper left pectoral area, occasionally deflates. Could it be caffeine related ?

I am a 31 year old female...very active and overall healthy..weight 150..normal blood pressure and heart rate 5 miles , 5 days a week with some strength training....I have been having swelling in my upper left pectoral pain or discomfort ...feels like a very tense muscle when I touch it...stays most of the time..occasionally deflates...what could this be? could it be caffeine related? I drink a lot of coffee and black tea
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012