Swelling in the wrist. Should I be concerned about infection? Diagnosed with cystitis

I just noticed that the soft area just below the underside of my wrist is swollen and a little fevered. I noticed it because it started hurting when I was driving my car, so it hurts when I move it. The swollen area is roughly the size of a quarter. I do not remember hitting it on anything, but I suppose I could have. It is the fact that it is fevered that makes me think infection of some kind? Should I be concerned?

Additional Info: I was diagnosed with acute cystitis 6 days ago and have been on macrobid. Additionally, I woke up two days ago and had a fever blister on my lip. I usually feel these coming on (itching and tingling) but this just popped up over not. I doubt these things are related but still wanted to mention it.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013