Swelling in the underarm, not painful, have dull ache with burning sensation from arm to wrist, fatigue and mild headache. What is the cause?

Hello, I have had a pain in my left arm like a dull ache down to my wrist and a burning sensation for about a week, I have noticed just outside of my underarm , a large swelling that stands out unlike the right side. It is not painful or hard more like a soft swelling lump. It almost feels like a gland , and looks like I am fatter under my arm on one side than the other? I am 38 years old. For the past few days I had a slight headache and feel tired.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012