Swelling in the roof of the mouth with tingling and itching around the tonsils, sneezing. Advice?

hi sometimes i get these flareups where the left side of the roof of my mouth statrts to swell , as well as a tingling itching sensation around my left tonsil ....whereever is closest to my eardrum inside my mouth, thats where it itches....then after that my left nostril starts to tingle and i start sneezing , then alot of mucus starts to come out of my nose as if i am sick, but it is clear mucus...can you shed some light on what may be going on with me?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012