Swelling in the mastoid area causing dull pain, headaches. Swelling of right occiplictal lymphnode. Mastoiditis or Mastoid osteoma?

Im 25 Yrs old and about 6 months ago I felt what i thought was swelling in the mastiod area behind my left ear, also causing a dull pain, and headaches . also my right occiplictal lymphnode swelled hard and rubbery. I went to the ER and they ran blood tests and said im fine just fighting off a viral infection. well i have been having crazy symtoms like numbness, tingeling, dizziness(all the time except when i first wake up, after a hour or so they start.) and when i try to go to sleep, i get a startled(almost like i fell of something very tall) feeling in my head and have to open my eyes. My doctor says i am fine and its panic attacks. My right lymphnode went down but the swelling on the left side is still there. Im terrified and my doctor said there is no reason for imaging tests but i feel like something is very very wrong. Should i keep ignoring the symptoms or find a 9th opinion? I have had multiple blood tests done, i have seen 3 Internal Med docs, 3 urgent care Docs, and 2 ER Docs, one of them a neuroligist. please help im convinced at this point it is mastioditis or a mastiod osteoma! or worse! Please help
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012