Swelling in the lower back after a fall. Stopped taking Ibuprofen due to stomach problems. Any other medication?

I had a fall from a ladder some 3 to 4 weeks ago, falling 10 feet onto my stairs. All my bruising as gone down but i still have swelling to the right of my lower back just above my buttock? Ive taken ibuprofen but had to stop because of the stomach problems ive had in the past. Is there anything else i could do for it to heal quicker. Its no longer sore to touch but gives me a throbbing ache when sat down for long periods of time usually when im in work?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012