Swelling in the leg after having an insect bite. Applied betadine. Pain in the anus while having bowel movements. Hemorrhoids?

HI, recently my leg was swelling due to some insect bite so doctor had put some betadine and brought it under control and he even made a dressing to my leg. Any way pain and swelling of leg was reduced. But after 2 days now whenever i go to Motion/Toilet its paining in internal part. So can you please tel me whether its a piles or general pain because of some tablets which was used for my leg to cure... tables were antibiotics ...
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012