Swelling in the left side of the neck, inside the ears. taking medicines, no improvement. Advice?

sir i have a swelling in my left side of neck doctor first gave me roxid for 5 days but there was no improvement than he gave me zocef 500 by taking this pain was less but no improvement in swelling. After taking zocef 500 for 5 days i went to doctor, he gave me clavam 625, which i started after 2 days. Sir I think my doctor is just trying different medicines on me please help me. I have also started feeling pain inside my ears.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012