Swelling in the knee. Have bone TB. Taking Rifa, micobutol and Urosol. Forgot to take one of the medications. Will it affect my treatment?

Sir, I have bone tb in my right knee ,there is instant swelling around my knee from last one year . Now i m taking medicine of bone tb i.e Rifa i 6,Micobutol 1000,Livosil and Ursocol. But sir i have forgotten to take Ursocol tabs from last one month. Will it affect my treatment? Can i start taking it from today again? For wat purpose this tabs given to tb patient? Plz sir suggest me as early as possible i m waiting....
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012