Swelling in the fingers, numbness in the hand. Due to excessive medication? Taking serequeol, lyrica

im having alot of swelling in some of my fingers and numbness especially to my right hand finger next to my small finger and in left hand pain tends to go up my arms takes me ages to get tem bk to norm happens over te day also and when i hold my arms up im on alot of medication serequeol 150mg at night 50mg daly im on lyrica 75mg 3 times daly and oxycontin 10mg twice daly only started them 2wks ago just so frightened with this happening can u tell me is it from all them meds
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013