Swelling in the feet, feeling drowsy. Diagnosed with sleep disorder. Fever with urinary infection. Need a permanent cure

There is a problem doctor. I am getting swelling in my feet from past two months..drowsiness is there..and also earlier a sleeping syndrome was was a disorder..then i developed an urine infection due to which i had fever 103 degrees and later it stayed for a week..i was asked to get admitted though i did for only a day. i still have fever very frequently almost every second week and it stays for quite a few days.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013