Swelling in the feet, dry mouth, mouth ulcers after taking lasilactone. Should we stop the medication?

My mother is 62 years old. She was prescribed lasilactone to control the swelling in her feet . She has been on this medicine for over 2 weeks now. Initially it caused her to pass excess urine but now the amount of urine has decreased. Other than that she has dry mouth and today seemed like she has mouth ulcers . We are trying to get in touch with the doctor but can t. Should she stop the medication? Is this something very serious?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012