Swelling in the feet after taking bath in cold water. On Syzgium for diabetes and Acid Phos and Phosphorus for uric acid. Any homeopathic treatment?

I am experiencing that small portion of front part of my left foot gets slightly swollen for a few minutes immediately I take bath in cold water in the morning at about 9 AM. For blood sugar I am taking Syzygium -Q, Acid Phos and Phosphorous. For Uric acid I am taking Urtica Urens -200, Lycopodium-200 and Ledum Pal-200. I request to kindly advise me which Homeopathic medicine should I take for swelling my left foot. P.K. Saha, YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012