Swelling in the ear canal, hearing loss and yellowish discharge with blood. On anti inflammatory medication. Pressure in the ear. Treatment?

my right ear s canal is swollen. and also the base of my ear and my right jaw. i m having hearing loss and yellowish fluid discharge . the prescribed me an anti inflammatory, antibacterial tablets and ofloxacin ear drops. i ve been taking the medicine for two days now but i could still feel the air pressure inside my ear. the fluid discharge also had some blood in it. is this still normal? shouldn t i be relieved from this after taking some medicine?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012