Swelling in the cheeks after getting a flu vaccine. Reaction to vaccine?

After administering of Flu Vaccine by our company nurse, for 15 minutes my right cheek begun swollen. I consulted a doctor and he said it was a reaction of the vaccine. My apprehension is there any implication that I might experience in a future since 5 days ago the inflammation was subsided already? Now, I can still feel that there is small portion of swollen under my ear. Is there anything that I should worry, if the small portion of swollen lymph node does not disappear? Alvin S. Rosales
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013