Swelling in the breast without pain. Could it be just a fatty tissue? Suffer from lupus and blood clots

O have some swelling under left breast , no pain at touch, could this be from wearing under wire bra s or are my left breast getting too much pressure. I felt a pinch yesterday, but perhaps I was a little excited, I have lupus and blood clots .After speaking with my dr today over the phone he advised me to come in Monday, he feels that he may be fatty tissue . I have had three blood clots in ,y right leg behind the knew. The last one was swelling but turned out to be fatty tissue, should I be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013