Swelling in the brain. Taking napraxen medication lifelong. Can this medicine prevent chlamydia infection?

can napraxen cure chlamydia? My husband is on this medication permenantly as he has a swelling on his brain , our sex life is truly bad and I was silly enough to sleep with someone who I have found out has Chlamydia, I haven t been tested yet as I am frightened and feel like a fool...but if I do test positive how can I ever tell my husband when he lives in so much pain already?....if hes on these drugs anyway then maybe he dosent need treatment? (We hardly ever have sex) but have done it a couple of times since I slept with the other person
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012