Swelling in the body and legs. Normal kidney and urine tests. Is this elephantiasis?

my father has swelling all over his body,bt his legs n feet r swollen very badly. all his kidney , urine n blod tests r clear and even his venous examination iz also ok. once he was scratching his leg n sudnly a water startd coming out of dat scratch instead of blood.sum people doubtd his swollen legs 2 b da begining of elephant his swelling keeps on geting les n more.wen he wears shoes,da part of hs feet dat is supresd by da shoes gets normal n da swellin gets transfrd 2 his ankle then.i m quite upset n want 2 knw if this is elephant leg disease?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013