Swelling in the armpit, pain in the back, bruising on knees. Blood test report normal

A couple of things. I have a big swelling under my left arm pit that was examined last week by a MA. I also had blood work done for whatever...wasn t disclosed while another MA called and said it came back ok and if symptoms persist to come back. I asked, I was referred for a mammogram . Oh, I called as was told so to do only I didn t have the answers to questions I was asked. I.E. when they asked me if I had swelling I said yes. While it wasn t imparted as such by the med professionals. I have also pain to my back, low grade while consuming and just notices spots of brusing on the inside of my knees, Each with a white spot inside. Odd. Am concerned
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012