Swelling in shin after hitting, black bruise, clots oozing when pricked, hole in the area. Suggestions?

I hit my shin on th ebleachers so hard everone thought it was broken and my bone was sticking out. Well it was just swelling and not my bone stincking out but I had a black bruise that looked like a scab but it is smooth just like the rest of my skin. when i picked at the skin it started to ooze blood and blood clots but no puss and now there is a hugh hole down to my bone where that black bruise/scab was. it hurts all the time.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012