Swelling in right upper labia, discharge, pain in outer labia on showering. Treatment?

My right upper labia is extremely swollen and has been for 3 days. I woke up and felt like an ingrown hair and I squeezed it heard something burst and then it felt better. Later that morning after my shower it hurt and my upper outter labia swelled up. There was a little blister that has gone away but the swelling , although has gone down some, is still there.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Thanks for query.
It seems that you are having forming abscess following infection on your labia.
Clean the wound with antiseptic lotion and apply antibiotic cream.
If swelling is there and paining go for short antibiotic medicine.
Ok and bye.