Swelling in right side of scrotum. Taking DEC medication. Can azbendazole be taken in combination?

My right side scrotum has swollen a little since last 7 to 8 years and i have discussed with many doctors and they said this is normal,but now there some pains and i checked up my blood-DC and esinophilis is 14% and found -re MF bt all the sympoms of MF are seen,So i advsied to take medicine DEC 100 mg (per day 3 times ) and I want to mix with Azbendazole ,So Please tell me How will I take medicine DEC+Albendazol and how many days and what will the gap period.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012