Swelling in right palm, sensation of electric current. How many capsules of MX3 should I take?

If you have an arthritis , how many capsule of MX3 capsule can be taken for a day? Right now my right palm is swelling and I felt a sensation of electricity running inside it. Thanks My email address is YYYY@YYYY and I am 64 years old, female. Thanks for the concern, but I do not have that kind of money. I will just ask the drugstore or distributor of MX3 because I know they have the data. Anyway, thanks a lot and may God bless you more and more.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012