Swelling in right leg, small bruise, no pain, itching. On anti inflammatory cream. Treatment?

Hi i have a swollen rt leg for almost 4 months now.At first, it was only a small bruise but after a few months it getting worst.I dont rember if hit myself into smthing. It suddenly appeared. The worst apart is no pain, no itch or anthing.The swollen spot kept moving to another side. Doc states it happened sometimes during my period when the all of my blood didnt come out. He prescribed me anti inflammaory cream it healed for a fewweeks but not completely healed. The swollen turned out to black or blue. Now that i dont have a cream my rt leg was reddened that looks like edema . Im worried i dnt knw whats wrong wit me any suggestion
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012