Swelling in right hand side of the back of neck, shuttering while moving the eyes, dizzy. Diagnosed of depression, on Duloxetine. Causes ?

hello...for the last 3 months I have been dianosed wiyh depression, but recently I have had swelling in the right hand side of the back of my neck and in the last few days, when I move my eyes i hear like a shuttering sound and feel dizzy, I am also struggling to find the right words when talking about things, have tingling in my letf arm and fingers and seem to forget things.....can you tell me what may be up? i was on 60 mg of duloxetine, but stopped it two weeks ago, along with stopping smoking......would this be causing it?
Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013