Swelling in right axillary, itchy body rash, intermittent sharp pains in throat, neck and dry cough. Suggestions ?

Hi I went to see a hemotologist as I had a raised WBC and abnormal platelets. Blood test was taken as I had a swelling in right axillary, a very itchy body rash , intermittent sharp ains in throat and neck and a persistemt dry cough (over months). He said the swelling was not a lump but he did find a small lump in the left axillary. He has taken further blood and arranged an ultra sound , but seems to have discounted the rash and neck/throat pain as not being connected. I am 52, don t smoke or drink, no children and am an active sports person. Is it worth getting a second opinion on the rash, throat/neck pain? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012