Swelling in penis shaft, reddish, water-filled spots. Reason?

I am age 41... I always incur this swelling of my penis shaft. I am circumcised and the swelling is around the shaft near the head of the penis. At times it happens at the head of the penis or the shaft. I have not got this sickness for quite sometime but last two days it swells and it is redish in colour and there are spots on it and this spots contain water and once the spots breaks, then it will turn to ulcer and back to normal... It takes about a month before it is really normal. Before this I masturbated three times a month apart. Before this when I didn't get the swelling I stopped masturbating. When I started it starts back.... What is the reason for the swelling, is it allergy or masturbation. Another information is that the same spots I got on my lips 2 weeks back.

Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013