Swelling in parotid gland, lumps below the ear. Eyes swollen and red. Does eye condition related to glands?

I have swelling in the upper part of parotid gland (right in front of the right ear). Beside the swelling there are 2 nodular lumps (below the ear - on the neck - just beside the swelling) - one around 1 cm and the one smaller. The swelling has been there for almost a week. Earlier the swelling use to pain when pressed but since last 2-3 days it is not. However the nodular lump does sometimes. I am on antibiotic course for last 3 days (POD PLUS 325). Since last 4 days, I also have discomfort in the right eye and the eyelids have swollen a bit, making my right eye smaller than left one. The inner corner of the eye has also swelled and is red and so is the lower part (where cornea meets eyelid). I have 2 queries - 1. What could be the cause of swellling still not subsiding for a week even though pain has somehwat? As I understand any viral infection should subside in a week. Could it be something else? If yes, how to diagnose the same? 2. Does the eye condition relate to the parotid gland swelling? Can it be serious? Please note that swelling on the parotid gland is not too huge as usually associated with mumps .
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012