Swelling in neck, obstruction in throat after meals. What could that be?

Hi! I m a 29 year Old female living in the UK. From a past few days I m having trouble with my neck . I feel that whenever I eat, it gets swelled up and it feels as if something is stuck in my throat and is not going down. It stays there for 3-4 hours then i get a bit of a relief and then again after another meal the same thing happens again. I ve noticed that its usually worse when i eat hard food like cucumber, melon etc. What could that be?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013