Swelling in lymph nodes in neck, arm pit, groin region, prominent veins, rashes. Treatment?

Hey, well for the past 8 to 9 weeks i ve had slowly enlarging lymph nodes. They re rock hard but don t hurt. I found the first one on the right side of my neck, and under my right arm and on the right side of my groin . My veins have become really prominent and a rash has appeared on the top of my right leg. I ve been feeling really tired most of the time, lost a couple of pounds and even though it s winter here in , i ve been feeling really warm at night. Any ideas ?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012