Swelling in lower part of rib cage, abdominal pain. What is it?

Hello SIr, I am a 28 years male. I have swelling under my lower part of rib cage on left side. It is from 4 years now. I never felt any pain before. But I feel discomfort when i bend on left side. I have never felt any pain but some times it pains in left abdomen or under left rib cage for a fraction of seconds. I dont know what it is. One can easily see that left rib cage is swollen nd not in shape as of Right rib cage. Please help me i am bit worried. Is it something serious.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013