Swelling in legs,hands,face. Can it be because of any liver disease ?

hi,i am kamlesh devi of 48 years old.i have swelling on my hands,legs, face .before some time i goes to doctor and give me telma-h and telma20 medicine and told i have problem in livers.and I also test my blood test and the report as follow hb=12.9 tlc=4000 esr=25 s.creatinine=0.86 s.uric acid=5.3. and urin test is sp.fravity1.030 reaction=acidic( ph 6.0) crystals=calcium oxalates(+) plz told what is my disease ?plz paste on ....
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011