Swelling in leg, ankle and foot. Blood work normal, VitD deficiency, anemic, low T4, starting iron shots. Any suggestions ?

I am 41...for several years I've had leg/ankle/foot swelling. There's really no rhyme/reason. If I sit too long, if I'm too hot or have been exercising.... Usually it's worse when I fly...also pre/post menstrual. Hands swell as well....randomly it seems. When I'm hot or have been walking as well.

None of the dr's I've seen about this seem concerned. The majority of my blood work is normal. I have a pretty good VitD deficiency, anemic and my t4 was a little low. I'm on my 4th wk of a thyroid med, and hi dose of VitD. I'll be starting some iron shots soon as well.

I am over weight....I have lost weight, and gained it back due to various issues. And it is very hard for me to lose weight no matter what I do. My main concern is the swelling at the moment. The other issues are being addressed. I just don't even know what else to check in regards to the swelling. Would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013