Swelling in left side of face, chest pain. On blood pressure medication. Treatment?

Earlier today, the left side of my face behind my jaw swollen up and had pain to the touch. it was just a dull pain, took some iprufen and the swelling went down. now my left side feels warm to the touch, but no real pain. had a slight pinch feeling on the bicep, but that went away quickly. I have chest pains but their a constate and the doctor regulated me with high blood pressure meds and told me to lose with (which i have lost 20 to 25 lbs so far).
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012