Swelling in left knee, no fever, tightness, bone TB. Taking AKT 4 tablets. Mantoux positive. Dosage of AKT 4?

SIR, I AM SUFFERING FROM SWELLING OF LEFT KEEN. NO PAIN AND MOVEMENTS ARE FREE. NO FEVER . I FELL TIGHTNESS WHILE SQUATTING. DOCTORS DIAGNOSE THAT I AM SUFFERING FROM BONE TB AS MANTOUX IS POSITIVE. ADVISED TO TAKE AKT4 TABLETS AND BENODAM 40 MG. I AM TAKING CAPSULE IN THE EMPTY STOMACH AND THE REMAINING THREE TABLETS TAKING AFTER BREAKFAST. KINDLY ADVISE CORRECT PROCEDURE OF TAKING AKT 4 AND DURATION. WHAT WILL HAPPEN I MISS TAKING THE TABLET ONE DAY. I WILL BE VERY HAPPY FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY. THANK YOU
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012