Swelling in labia after intercourse. Diagnosed as genital herpes. Worried, how to get relief?

yesterday after intercourse my girlfriends labia sweled up almost straight away, we have been dating for 7 months and havnt had this problem before, she had a check for sti s before we started going out and we were both clean. during the intercourse she experienced some minor pain at the beginning. due to the swelling she went to the doctor but didtn mention that she had just had sex and the doctor has jumped to the conclusion that it is problably genital herpes and now we are waiting results. also neither of us have enough time apart to cheat and neither of us really even drink so i am certain that it has not been contracted from a third party. should i be worried or not? I havnt experienced anything wrong with my genitals before and im guessing that the doctor has got it wrong since she didnt have all the information.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer