Swelling in knee. bruised. Taken advil. Go for an X ray?

I feel on concrete 3 weeks ago---my right knee bruised right away and was swollen for a few days and I was fine. Yesterday I reinjured the same knee - I hit it very hard on the wood frame of our front was a little higher than my first injury. This time it was very swollen quickly. It's been 24 hours of having it elevated, ice on and off along with Advil. It is still swollen and the bruising has begun. My question - do I continue this "rice" or should I go to the walkin clinic?

I am just not sure what they can do about it. My doctors office has a walk in clinic but don't want to go to the ER for x-rays on a holiday weekend. Can this wait until Monday? If I need to stay off of it? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013