Swelling in knee area, cramp pinch on calf causing limped walk, difficulty in squatting, diagnosed with fluid in swelling. Treatment suggestion?

A fornight ago while running to catch a bus suddenly I realised something moved at the bach of my knee . I had rest for 2 days my doc put me on dalcinex for 5d and my pain subsided. From one week I have swelling on my knee area and a cramp pinch on my calf which is there all the time I am limping with pain while walking and cannot sit in indian toilet I consulted a doc yestrdat and he adv me to take etody120 tab daily once with rantac tab the doc told me there is accumulation of fluid in the swelling and if pain doesnt go rhen he said he will have to puncture and remove the fluid pls suggest what i should do :having great difficuly in walking. pls adv
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012