Swelling in inner and outer Labia, after having intercourse. Is it due to lack of lubrication?

for the last week or so i have been sexually active and its been a first in a long time!, my inner and outter labia on the rightside has been so swollen afterwords that it is hard to close my legs because its so swollen. could this be due to lack of lubrication even though, i was very wet?is there something wrong with me?i was just checked for stds and sucha week ago and thing were fine.partner is this something to worry about?mirror image to me compared to what you see is probably not as bad as i think it just looks raw with no itching.please!help me.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013