Swelling in head bone, shoulder pain. On medication for epilepsy. EEG, MRI done. Treatment?

i m 35, living in XXXXX for 6 months. i m taking medicine Oxcarbazepine 300mg(1.5x2) daily as i have epilepsy . i m taking the medicine for one year. i got senseless two times in 2010 and 2011 with convulsion. i did EEG and MRI of my brain the doctor said it to be epilepsy. i have migraine too. in second week of july 2012, i noticed, the bone of left portion of my head( very close to neck) is a little bit bigger than the right one and it pains if pressed. today i noticed that, perhaps there is another lump on upper position of back head and feeling on left side is not as sharp as right side. i had shoulder pain for which i took treatment in 1996. now i feel neck pain . please help me giving advice.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012