Swelling in glands, on neck, armpit, boil on back, scanty periods. History of PMDD. Treatment for symptoms?

I had an olive sized painful gland on the right side of my neck for a few days and now that has reduced and I have a much more painful cluster of smaller glands above my right collarbone thatbreally hurt. I can feel the gland under my left armpit but it doesn t hurt like my shoulder and my glands in my groin are always up but do not hurt to touch. I did have a large spot boil on my back on the right collar area but that is getting better now. I also keep getting thrush it never smells I just get white thick discharge from time to time throughout the month. My left leg also hurts when I ovulate and keeps hurting until I get my period and I feel like the gland behind my knee fills up with fluid and this lasts for about 2 weeks and then goes when my period starts. I suffer from pmdd so my hormones and skin have always been a problem. I have also lost a stone in weight since january due to a stressful grievance at work and my periods now only last about 3 days and are not as heavy as usual and my last cycle was late (43 days) I find that zinc helps my skin but recently ran out so maybe that is why I got this horrid spot. Any help would be great as my shoulder arm and ear hurts on my right side.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic

your observation of lymph nodal enlargement all over the body should be evaluated by a FNAC at the earliest after a thorough examination by a physician,
regarding all the other symptoms needs to be evaluated and an examination by a physician would allay all your fears