Swelling in forehead, vein bulge. Why headaches? What can help?

Hello doctor, My name is Sreekanth and my son has a small straight light thin swelling in his forehead more feels like a vein bulged. He is 1 year old 1 month and always finds ways to fall down. two time he fall from the bed but just cried for a little time and then stopped.....this happened 3 to 4 months back he hold his head when ever he cries.... and we know he is looking for attention at that time and he sometimes intentionally hits his head in the ground or on cabinets to get attention. We are getting worried seeing this and not sure whether he has any head ache... how to identify the baby head ache as they cannot reveal.... is the swelling something to worry about.... please suggest
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Dear sir

It appears from the symptoms and the history that you might hemangioma which is a bloodmvessl tumout. Butmbefore taking any treatment you need to confirm the diagnosis using ct scan.

It might require surgery after conulting neurosurgeon