Swelling in face after taking Wellbutrin. Prescribed Methylpredisonlone, face, chest burning. Reaction to steroid?

HI LAST WEEK I WAS ON WELLBUTRIN SR TOOK IT FOR 3 DAYS BY THE THIRD DAY I BEGAN TO SWELL IN MY FACE WENT TO THE ER THEY SAID I HAD A ALLERGIC REACTION GAVE ME A SHOT OF STERIODS I WAS GOOD FOR TWO DAYS WOKE UP ON MONDAY FACE WAS SWELLED AGAIN DOCTOR PUT ME ON METHYLPREDISONLONE PACK I AM ON IT THE 3 RD DAY AND MY FACE AND CHEST ARE BURNING UP AND FACE IS FLUSHED AND RED CAN THIS BE FROM THE STERIOD? WHEN I TAKE BENDRYL IT SEEMS TO SUBSIDE A LITT;E.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013