Swelling in eye, redness, pain in ear and teeth. Reason?

i am having some swelling in left of my left eye since last four years and now it seems to have been increasing day by day.Some redness is also there near the swelling area.And now it started paining a little bit from inside along with that my ear head teeth of left side is also paining.What can be the probable reason.I am fearing of having Cancer .
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I have gone through your query.
It suggests that you may be suffering from the left side sinus disease.
To rule out that it is benign or cancerous you may go for CT scan PNS.
For better diagnosis and management consult the ENT specialist.

If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.

Wish you good health